Right of withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal applies exclusively to consumers (every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity).
You can download your return label directly from your online returns center.
If you need more than one return label (e.g. your order consists of 2 packages), please contact our customer service via the Contact us. We will be happy to provide you with an additional return label.
If you want to complain about defective goods, please send us a couple of pictures of the received shipment and write your order number. Then we can find a solution. You are welcome to contact us via the Contact us form.
Sample withdrawal form
If you wish to return your order, please fill out the form we have sent you and return it with your package.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 30 days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Academia Studio d.o.o., c/o WO-WE Colors and Coatings GmbH, Lahnweg 5, 35232 Dautphetal, telephone number: 49 6461 7019410, fax number: 49 6461 9265413, e-mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent as a parcel as well as the direct costs of returning goods that cannot be sent as a parcel. The cost of goods that cannot be sent by parcel post is estimated at a maximum of around EUR 50.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
You can find more information on the subject of revocation under our Terms of service.